British Canoeing Members Gift Set Competition Terms and Conditions
Ecoworks Marine Competition – Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Ecoworks Marine and British Canoeing whose registered office is Adbolton Ln, Holme Pierrepont, Nottingham NG12 2LU and Ecoworks Marine, 3 Edgar Buildings, George Street, Bath, United kingdom, BA1 2FJ
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of either Ecoworks Marine or British canoeing.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 17:00 on the 3/11/20. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- There is one prize available:
- 1 x Ecoworks Marine Gift Set including the following items -
1 x Foam Hand Sanitiser, 1 x Natural Sanitiser, 1 x All Surface Cleaner, 1 x Ecoworks marine Trigger Spray, 1 x Ecoworks Marine Jute Bag Details of prize
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the submission of details provided by entrance via the online form.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone call within 1 week of the closing date of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Arrangements will be discussed with the winner regarding when and where the prize will be delivered
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to British Canoeing and Ecoworks Marine only not to any other party.
- Ecoworks Marine and British Canoeing reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of their control.