Extremely powerful liquid gel that degrades waste in yacht black tanks and waste pipes. Utilises specific microbes and a blend of natural cultures of friendly bacteria and fast-acting enzymes along with eco surfactants for cleaning and deodorising of black water pipes and tanks while being safe for all systems.
- Formulated with naturally derived ingredients
- Suitable and safe for dosing all on-board drain lines and safe for all waste management systems
- Will ensure a more Ph neutral, safer and odour- free grey water system
- High concentration of natural bacteria to break down organic waste quickly and effectively
- A ready to use liquid
- Safe to handle
- Powerful combination of natural ingredients
- Phosphate free
- pH neutral
- Fully biodegradable and environmentally safe formula
- No animal testing
- VOC free
- Post consumer plastic, reuse, recycle and reduce CO2e
- 0% manufacturing waste
Benefits of regular application
- Complete digestion of organic waste
- Negative odour formation is greatly reduced due to the products bacteria inhibiting the production of hydrogen sulphide and from the effective breakdown of volatile fatty acids that may be produced in septic or anaerobic environments of on board holding tanks.
- Reduction in BOD levels
- Removal of petroleum hydrocarbons
Instructions: Ready to use. Pour directly into the toilet or directly into the black tank. Dosing Rates: 250 ml per toilet per week. 1 litre per 1000 litre waste water holding tank per week.
* Please note: online sales from this website are only available in the UK. To buy from a local supplier, visit our stockist page. Or to make a wholesale enquiry, get in touch.
Free delivery on all UK orders online over £15.