Powerful bilge cleaning liquid formulated to remove, disperse and dissolve heavyweight grease, grime and hydrocarbon oils, that is environmentally responsible.
- A clever combination of naturally derived bio-based ingredients
- The product contains a plant derived, carbon neutral, eco-solvent which effectively replaces conventional hazardous solvents
- Leaves bilges clean and fresh
- Provides anti-depositing action
- Replaces the need to use hazardous solvents
- Powerful combination of natural ingredients
- Phosphate free
- pH neutral
- Fully biodegradable and environmentally safe formula.
- VOC free
- Excludes all watch list raw materials
- No animal testing
- Post consumer plastic, reuse, recycle and reduce CO2e
- 0% manufacturing waste
“Ecoworks bilge cleaner has come into its own against hydraulic leaks. After being somewhat sceptical I was amazed at how effective it was being an eco cleaner."
Daniel Horton, SY Liara
Ready to use: Pour 100 ml per 10 metre bilge. Leave in the bilge while operating the boat before pumping out. Dispose of any remaining bilge water responsibility at an authorised pump-out station.
* Please note: online sales from this website are only available in the UK. To buy from a local supplier, visit our stockist page. Or to make a wholesale enquiry, get in touch.
Free delivery on all UK orders online.