The environmentally responsible and pH Neutral method to revitalise and protect teak decks.
Traditional teak cleaners are extremely toxic on the environment and damaging on teak. This cleaner uses enzyme action to emulsify grease and eco-friendly surfactants and non-VOC green solvents to gently lift dirt clean of the surface instead of burning it. Leaves your teak bright and clean while preserving its quality.
- Highly concentrate - 4 capfuls per 10L bucket of water
- Deep cleaning power to cut through the toughest grease and grime
- Safe on all surfaces
- Revitalise and protect the teak and hardwood surfaces
- Contains plant-derived eco-solvents that provide an effective deep cleaning of the surface
- Bacterial based formula to eat all the dirt and grease
- Formulated with naturally derived ingredients
- Phosphate Free
- pH neutral
- Fully biodegradable and environmentally safe formula.
- Excludes all watch list raw materials
- No animal testing
- VOC free
- Post consumer plastic, reuse, recycle and reduce CO2e
- 0% manufacturing waste
"As the first mate on SY Christopher, we gave Ecoworks Marine products a go. And instantly felt great about them. Finally doing the job, in an environmentally friendly way and not polluting the ocean. The teak cleaner is great to work with. It keeps the teak deck clean and without mould. The more we use it the better the teak gets. I would absolutely recommend it."
Andres Blanco Williams, SY Christopher
Wet your teak or hardwood surface, pour 100 ml into a bucket of water, wet the surface with the mix, leave for a couple of minutes, do not allow to dry, scrub with a stiff brush, rinse off.
* Please note: online sales from this website are only available in the UK. To buy from a local supplier, visit our stockist page. Or to make a wholesale enquiry, get in touch.
Free delivery on all UK orders online.