Extremely powerful liquid gel that helps you eliminate and control the problems caused by Fat, Oil and Grease (FOG) in drain lines, waste pipes and wastewater holding tanks.
It contains a blend of natural cultures of friendly bacteria and fast-acting enzymes. It will help to reduce the waste volumes in grey tanks to reduce emptying frequency. It can be added to waste water-holding tanks and drain lines to break down organic waste such as emulsified fatty substances and sludge found in the systems.
- Suitable and safe for dosing all on-board drain lines and waste management systems
- Will ensure a more Ph neutral, safer and odour- free grey water system
- High concentration of natural bacteria to break down organic waste quickly and effectively
- A ready to use liquid
- Safe to handle
- Powerful combination of natural ingredients
- Phosphate free
- pH neutral
- Fully biodegradable and environmentally safe formula
- No animal testing
- VOC free
- Post consumer plastic, reuse, recycle and reduce CO2e
- 0% manufacturing waste
Benefits of regular application
- Complete digestion of organic waste
- Negative odour formation is greatly reduced due to the products bacteria inhibiting the production of hydrogen sulphide and from the effective breakdown of volatile fatty acids that may be produced in septic or anaerobic environments of on board holding tanks.
- Reduction in BOD levels
- Removal of petroleum hydrocarbons
"I have been using Ecoworks Marine products since their launch and I'm still impressed to this day. I think it's an ingenious concept and paths the way for the future of bio products. I mostly use the eco degreaser in my engine room which works better than any other product I have used. The 'FOG Buster' is excellent and with periodic use has led to a greatly reduced maintenance on associated lift pumps and sani-splits. Keep up the good work!"
Dominic Ratty, Engineer, MY Oneness
Ready to use. Pour directly into any waste drain line or directly into waste water holding tanks. Dosing Rates: 250 ml per sink/shower drain line per week. 1 litre per 1000 litre waste water holding tank per week.
* Please note: online sales from this website are only available in the UK. To buy from a local supplier, visit our stockist page. Or to make a wholesale enquiry, get in touch.
Free delivery on all UK orders online.